Friday, December 4, 2009

My Review of The Statement Necklace

Originally submitted at Chadwick's

The necklace statement of the season! Imported.

  • Multi-chain necklace
  • With various lustrous pearl-like beads
  • Detailed with a gorgeous rhinestone brooch
  • Manmade
  • 22” long with 3” extender


Waited almost two months for it-but!

By QueenCDJ from Michigan on 12/4/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Lady-Like, Classy, Good Quality, Stylish, Beautiful, Elegant

Best Uses: Formal Occasions, Night Out

Describe Yourself: Practical, Classic, Career, Stylish

This necklace was on backorder and I waited awhile to get it. It was so worth the wait. I have an event on December 19th that I am saving it for. I am positive that I will recieve MANY compliments. My husband was shocked when I told him what I paid for it!

GET THIS NECKLACE- it will dress up a LBD like you wouldn't believe.

(legalese)

No comments: