Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We're here!!!


After some research, planning and praying...we finally made it.. John and I are officially on vacaction this week. We are up in the Smoky Mountains in an awesome secluded cabin that looks out over the mountains and lush forestry. I woke up this morning in disbelief that we were actually here. Yesterday...we checked in..went to Logan's for dinner and then headed to the supermarket for things we would need for breakfast.


John is sleeping and I am up watching Hillsong TV and drinking coffee...THIS is living :-). Today we have NOTHING planned...and that's how we like it. We may drive into town...we may not..we may go for a hike in the mountains...we may not...choices...options..what a wonderful thing. Tommorrow we are supposed to go see a production called "Miracle" and then Friday its SHOPPING (well...I mean really we got bring back t-shirt..or something)...Saturday, we head back home refreshed...relaxed and ready to face our brood once again. I will be posting pictures all week...so tune in for our adventures..I just got a text from my "sis" in law Cheri..saying "soak it in"...I'm so trying to do that..I am so grateful to be here...not just "here" but just my place and position in life right now...I have much to be thankful for. I have a great husband..awesome children and stepchildren...brothers...sisters...people who love me..a good job with benefits.. the knowledge an revelation of Jesus Christ, and some sausage and biscuits in the refrigerator...man....you can't beat that with a stick!

No comments: